Embedding and promoting best practice into schools and specialist settings
7.30pm - 8.30pm, 30th November 2021
FREE. Only available to Members, Tutors and MSB Trainers. Online - see below for booking details.
Suitable for: Specialist provisions, settings using some Makaton already and wish to develop their practice.
- Makaton profiles and person-centered approaches
- Staff training
- Greetings, who is here today?
- Timetables, now and next
- Emotions boards
- Menus, recipes, shopping lists, sequences of activities for independence
- Symbols in the environment
- Pupil voice
- Accessible information, translation and interpretation, safeguarding,
British values, social stories, minutes, agendas, class rules
- Songs, stories and performances
- Where hurts? Antibullying resources
- Goal setting, assessment and learning intentions
- Resource sharing