Makaton at your fingertips... 24/7
Membership gives you 24/7 digital access to all the symbols and signs within the Makaton Core Vocabulary (Levels 1 – 4). With video tutorials, the support of a vibrant online community, and the ability to download your favourite content for easy offline access, Membership is the essential partner for your Makaton journey.
Who can join?
Anyone can join! Makaton is a language programme that combines signs, symbols and speech to empower anyone living with learning or communication difficulties to understand and be understood. Membership provides valuable support to those undergoing Makaton training, family and friends who use Makaton to converse in and around the home, and professionals who use Makaton in the workplace. With a choice of Individual and Group Memberships simply select the Membership that's right for you.
Never be lost for words
- Search and view all of the signs, videos, and symbols within the Makaton Core Vocabulary
- With content updated weekly there's everything you need for effective everyday communication
Quickly find your go-to signs and symbols
- Create your own favourites box for fast access to your essential signs and symbols
- Download favourites to your computer or phone for easy offline access
MakaChat - The help you need, when you need it
- Make new friends and enjoy the support of our vibrant online community
- Ask the experts, our knowledgeable Senior Tutors and Ambassadors are online to answer your queries
Have fun and improve your skills with full access to the Makaton Library
- A range of useful everyday communication tools and practical Wordlists
- Enjoy Activities, Games, Video Signed Stories and Signs for Songs
Broaden your experience with free attendance to Exclusive Member Events
- Meet like-minded people and build on your Makaton knowledge
- Choose the best events for you from a wide range of options
Supercharge your personal Makaton vocabulary with Booster Packs
- Select from a range Booster Packs and tailor your Membership to your interests
- Choose from topics including Living and Learning, Transport and Vehicles, and Food and Drink