Want to earn extra money doing what you love the most?
An exciting opportunity is here… to become an In-house Trainer for The Makaton Charity and earn £175 per Workshop.
The Makaton Charity arranges In-house training for organisations, where we match customers up with Tutors from their local area wherever possible (even when the training is online). Most of these workshops are Level 1. The Makaton Charity’s Training Coordinator is the administrator and main point of contact for In-house delivery, taking responsibility for customer contact, arranging payment and delivery of workshop resources.
We are looking for Tutors to join the Makaton Team of contracted In-house trainers through an Associate Agreement, to deliver the training on our behalf: fee of £175 per Online workshop.
To deliver workshops on behalf of the Charity, Tutors must:
- Be licensed and up to date with Study Days
- Deliver online training as per the guidelines from TMC
- Have your own Zoom account (paid-for, not the free service)
- Have a stable internet connection and device with webcam, speaker and microphone
- Be a team player and represent TMC’s values of Excellence, Collaboration, Integrity, Innovation and Respect
- Be well organised
- Be willing to work with Makaton HQ to promote the language programme
The Charity also runs regular public Level 1 – 4 workshops online and we are looking to set up an ongoing programme with several Tutors each delivering one or two workshops a month. The aim of this programme is not to compete with the wider Network, but rather to add in additional capacity where supply and demand do not match, together with building wider capacity within the network.
Please contact our training coordinator Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be considered for delivering training as an Associate.
Please include your location and any days/times you are regularly available to work.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!